Special hardware, SnapToggle® mount hardware (thread
size: 3/16-24) for drywalls ("curtain walls", Sheetrock®, plaster walls), doesn't include. Learn more about SnapToggles and their Specification. We'll ship it for an extra price instead of standard hardware
only for customers purchasing a Ponoma® shelf:
Shelf width / 4 = how many tags are needed:
8" (cm.20) shelf - 2pcs.
12" (cm.30,5) shelf - 3pcs.
18" (cm.46) shelf - 4 pcs.
86"(cm.218) shelf - 21pcs.
Standard hardware (screws and plastic anchors) for a brick, stone wall included:
Shelving specification (without 3/16" SnapToggle® mount hardware set for any shelf's size):
+ LED lights set when you ordered LED shelving
HEAVY-DUTY 125LB (~60KG) TEST ON METAL WALL:
INSTALLATION ON DRYWALL:
INSTALLATION ON BRICK WALL:
Shelves Ponoma® are used as:
1. entertainment centers when you need to hide the cables
2. fireplace mantel shelves (learn more about metal as an excellent heat shield)
3. waterproof shelves in the bathroom, laundry room, and pool
5. kitchen shelves for a lot of plates & kitchenware
6. decorative shelves in the living room
7. high payload shelves in the garage and outdoor, etc.