Ponoma Steel creates #StainlessSteelSpace
caring about the environment: 10 shelves Ponoma® save a life of 1 big tree!
Our furniture is 100% 18 Gauge stainless steel: brushed design, seamless & sturdy constructed, without any laminated chipboard or wooden parts. Furnishing your home or office has never been an easy task. Not only do you have to consider style and functionality, but the material of your furniture is also important. A new trend is on the rise in the US and Europe: stainless steel. Unlike wood or chipboard, stainless steel does not emit harmful fumes, is completely water-resistant and is incredibly durable. In addition, stainless steel can be molded and painted into different designs, even imitating wood! This makes Ponoma stainless steel a perfect solution for any room, be it a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, or workroom. Benefits of a Ponoma house:
HOME & OUTDOOR
1. Our furniture is 100% stainless steel, and so 100% water damage resistant. Never again worry about mold or water damage in your kitchen, Pomona stainless steel is durable and long-lasting.
2. Seamless integration of the sink into the counter. Aside from providing a beautifully sleek surface, this prevents water dripping into cracks and joints between the sink and counter. No cracks means no unsanitary moisture or mold!
3. Wide range of customization. Make your kitchen truly your own with our selection of colors and laser-engraved textures that will suit every palette. From the wood-like texture to bright red, to a classic stainless steel brushed metal finish, there is a style for every kitchen.
4. Ponoma stainless steel can be used throughout the entire house. Stainless steel is not allergenic, has no odor, and is easy to clean. It is perfect for a variety of household uses, such as in the bedroom, living room, and bathroom.
5. Environmental friendliness. Created using environmentally sustainable practices, the use of stainless steel helps eliminate deforestation by not using wooden details.
This branch of our blog was created to telling you about some benefits of stainless steel furniture.
For example our customer, Bao has asked here:
Is the underside of the shelf seamless or does it show the seam where the stainless steel is wrapped?
Dear Bao, yes, stainless steel allows making the fully seamless surface of shelf - not upside only, but underside too: